top of page
Working Tools

Servicing & Landlord Certificates

Boiler servicing

Boiler servicing is vitally important to the safety of you and your home, as well as the performance of your boiler. We will thoroughly check for any potential faults that would cause the boiler to be unsafe or not perform to its potential. For these reasons, you should never overlook having your boiler serviced on an annual basis.

Landlord Certificates

Landlord certificates, also known as CP12s or gas safety certificates, are a legal requirement for anyone renting out property that contains gas appliances. A landlord certificate will include a thorough check of your property's gas appliances to make sure that they aren't posing a threat to the safety of your tenants and the security of your property. We have a long track record of helping landlords and letting agents stay compliant.

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-11 at 14.10.40.jpeg
Fully qualified for both boiler servicing and landlord certificates

For your peace of mind, we are Gas Safe registered, which is a legal requirement for any engineer carrying out a boiler service or a landlord certificate. Our advice to you is to always check the Gas Safe credentials of any engineer carrying out gas services on your property. You can either search for an engineer or company on the Gas Safe register website or ask for an engineer's Gas Safe ID card upon their arrival.

Contact us for boiler servicing and landlord certificates!

If you'd like to find out more information regarding heat pump installations, repairs or servicing, then please do not hesitate to contact us today.


Whether you're curious about our heat pumps, or if you'd like us to provide you with a free, no-obligation quote, just get in touch and we'll be happy to help. You can send us a message using our website's contact form or give us a call at 07478 848 834

bottom of page